Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What Did I Help You Accomplish?

Most of us ask, "What did I accomplish," instead of "What did I help you accomplish?" "Did my actions make life better for you?"

Yet, my growth depends upon your growth, what you achieve is reflected in me, for I am you and you are me.

Our greatest purpose in this journey of life is whether we made a difference in the well-being of others. That desire is at the core of our being and at the heart of our love's expression.

Author Unknown

Inspired piece received 10/24/14 at 1:32 pm and edits on 10/25/14 at 11:02 am.

It is sometimes easy to overlook that we are brethren and are all on this brief journey of life together. What happens to you will be reflected in me and what happens to me will be reflected in you. To think otherwise is a self-centered illusion.

Dick


No comments: