Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Your Powerful Healing Energy

Recently I injured my left shoulder, and having had rotator cuff surgery in both shoulders, this was a serious matter.

But in faith and gratitude, I remained calm, and in prayer, I hoped for healing. And then while in bed that night, I felt the powerful force of healing energy surge through my body.

The next morning, my left shoulder felt much better and it continued to heal. Yes, Advil and ice were helpful, but they were not nearly so powerful as this healing energy.

Each of us has karmic issues to resolve, and those karmic issues may at times take priority over this powerful healing energy. In my case, the two rotator cuff surgeries were a necessary part of my life's journey.

But open your heart to this powerful healing energy, and you too may receive this marvelous force, one that might rescue you from a seemingly overwhelming injury or illness.

Dear Reader, this is my hope for you.

Dick

No comments: