Thursday, October 10, 2013

God Speaks To All Who Listen

In the silence, when the mind is still, The Voice speaks. It comes in words, it comes in intense feeling, it comes as guidance.

Whether it is The Voice of God or that of a Spiritual Being speaking for God I cannot say. But The Voice speaks.

The Voice comes to each of us if only we will listen, for none of us is better than another. We are only at different stages of development and in some cases confronted by nearly overwhelming issues that bury us as if a mountain collapsed upon us.

Yet in hope and with faith and gratitude, The Voice will guide us and we can each find our way.

I have made so many mistakes in this life and I continue to make them. There is nothing special about me and yet I have heard The Voice. So will you if only you will listen.

Dick

No comments: