Sunday, December 1, 2013

How Can I Exploit Financially What Was A Gift To Me?

Over the years people have asked when I will publish a book of my writings. The fact is many of those writings are inspired, they transcend me. Therefore, I have no intention of exploiting a gift given to me so that I can profit financially.

The writings are to benefit people in whatever form those writings fit into their life's journey, and they are free on the Internet.

For those, if any writings that may one day be published in book form, whatever profits exist for me I would like donated to charity to uplift the lives of others.

Each of us was born to die. If my brief journey made the lives of others better, and I settled at least some of my karmic debts, than my life served a worthwhile purpose.

Dick

No comments: