Saturday, January 31, 2015

In Meditation I Learned

In a meditation that just concluded minutes ago, I learned:

There is no beginning and no end to time. Nor is time linear, for that is an illusion in this dimension, nor do we age. We simply leave this dimension when we have fulfilled our purpose in being here.

There is no difference between the wealthy person and the homeless one, for each is a spiritual being living through its karma.

The universe transcends the physical and it appeared as points of light. God was so vast I was unable to put any definition of God, other than to note that spiritual beings are a part of God, speak as God, and make this journey with us, as we live in body.

That is what I recall, I hope accurately, as time seemed to stop during this meditation. How much was communicated in meditation and how much may have been communicated in dream state I do not know.

Dick
Note: I've noted everything exactly as I recall it. Our bodies clearly age, but not we as spiritual beings who are in body. I will continue to ponder what all of this means, as part of seeking a higher awareness, for we are all spiritual beings in search of growth.

No comments: